This picture is of 1 of 3 of the ill fated Titanic Passenger Ship’s Anchors that were manufactured and tested at the Hingley Works at Netherton near Dudley in the heart of the West Midlands ‘Black Country’ in 1911. The picture shows this Anchor ready loaded on to a carriage drawn by a team of 8 Horses. Within minutes of this photograph being taken the arduous journey from Netherton to Liverpool Docks commenced where it was then loaded on to a ship and taken across the Irish Sea to Belfast for installation with 2 other anchors. Throughout the journey from Netherton to Liverpool Docks the Horses were change a consideable number of times. Two of the Anchors were installed, one to each side of the Titanic’s bow and the third (a spare) was locked down on to the forward deck. There are 25 limited edition and numbered prints taken from the original photo for sale.